- Are you an RN or LPN who has had it with all the B.S., nonsense, lack of respect in the hospital, clinical setting or your current place of your nursing practice? Oh wait, but you've also may have worked in gyms/clubs... only to not be respected their either?
- Do you hate doing med passes?
- Are you a RN or LPN who has an interest in fitness, but believes health before vanity? In other words, "Looking good is a 'by-product' of feeling good"?
- Do you miss patient teaching; actually spending time and assessing & listening to people who are 'at-risk' for disease, who want to exercise?
- Do you want to help people with active disease get healthier or prevent conditions for people at risk through exercise ... on your own terms?
- Are you an APN looking to help fitness nurse consultants™ (and yourself) to improve the health of your patients and your community?
- Have you been having second thoughts about the work you are doing as a nurse? Do you ever wonder why it is in nursing that you have to be 'certified' and 'trained' in everything from assessing people to conflict resolution to alternative treatments, yet when it comes to applying these hard-earned credentials, your hands are often tied or no one values what you have to offer?
- Do you have other coaching certifications, like life (style) and health coaching? How about fitness certifications like Zumba®, yoga, Spinning, personal training, etc.? When someone asks you, "so what do you do?" You don't know what to say, are you a nurse professional or are you are fitness professional? Should you tell them everything you do? What about what you plan to do? Do you feel awkward and even embarrassed when they have that look on their face like, "What?"
- Are you're starting to feel like a "Jack of all trades; and the Master of none? As you try to find your place, where you belong? Do you want to combine & simplify your special gifts that you have for people, so they know what you do?
- Do you know what you want to do? What's your vision?
- Do you want to get relationship-based referrals? Collaborate with other health care professionals? All to improve client outcomes? And your financial outcome too?
- Do you feel that you have a lot to offer your specific ideal clients, develop your tribe, by training and teaching them to move effectively in their own body, lessen their medications, improve strength, increase independence and flexibility and self-concept and again - improve patient/client health outcomes through fitness?
- Do you want to help others to improve their physical health through your own signature fitness nursing program and services as a professional consultant?
- Do you want to work for yourself promoting your services to other professionals, companies, individuals?
Finally done! If you say "YES"!...
Then you are at the right place. Click Here if you want to take action now!
"Cures take place as a result of NOT what doctors do... BUT what doctors can get their patients to do." ~Napoleon Hill
This is so true.
FitnessNurseConsulting.com Mission Statement:
To assist licensed nurses to utilize self care exercise techniques through their own special programming and collaborating. They keep clients 'at risk' to stay physically active and stay independent.
To help nurses find joy, gratification, respect in doing what they love. We want to help people/organizations in our communities improve their health through empowerment NOT dependency, so they can grow and prosper and live their own lives with a greater quality and zest. We utilize our nursing skills (nursing process and assessment) and fitness training as a modality. FitnessNurseConsulting.com also wants:
- To provide support and continued education (like teleseminars, webinars, live events), personal coaching, mentoring and business opportunities for nurses interested in healing and improving health of specific, yet 'at-risk' populations we care for, through fitness in a nursing self-care practice model.
This company will help guide any nurse who wants to explore the possibilities of contracting work in the following areas as a Fitness Nurse Consultant™ or Certified Fitness Nurse™Coach by:
defining what kind of fitness nurse consultant™ you want to be. Then presenting yourself and your great work / your fitness nursing signature program/services to: cardiac rehab centers, physical therapy centers, physician's practices, clinics doing health assessments, health/fitness fairs and screenings, hospital-based wellness centers, corporate wellness, insurance companies, teaching specialty exercise classes (post-gastric bypass & lap band surgeries, osteoporosis, breast cancer, arthritis, post-rehab, post-cardiac rehab, morbid obesity, emotional issues (body image, etc.), providing your own personal fitness nurse training services, specialty bootcamps, coaching, professional speaking, selling information products (dvd's, e-books, actual fitness products, etc.) webinar leader, consulting and more.
Become more holistic in your approach to potential clients and be inclusive with other health care professionals. Let them know what you are doing (but know what you are doing first). Just a suggestion.
FitnessNurseConsulting.com is a division of
'Jest' for Fitness & Food Productions.
*Fitnessnurseconsulting.com recommends these quality, professional services and their web sites:
*If you are interested in placing your banner here, please contact us at email@example.com with "banner" in the subject line. Fitness Nurse Consulting can have their banner placed here for FREE.
Fitness Nurse Consultants™:
- Advocate and offer services for those with active disease* or 'at risk' who want/need to exercise
- Assist clients who either want to avoid taking any medications, get off of the medications they are on or want to avoid even more medications.
- Lead the way to capturing/claiming the space between the physician and the fitness professional
- Care about people getting healthier to lose weight; NOT lose weight to get healthy
(*examples of active disease can be hypertension, anxiety, waist gain, pre-diabetes, osteoporosis or even allergies and sleep apnea, etc.)
The Fitness Nurse Consultant™
A complete package and solution for today's ever-growing 'unhealthy' population
*Your e-mail will never be given out, rented or sold.
"You were born to be a success; but you are programmed to stay where you are" ~David Neagle
Another favorite quote of mine.
Our clients learn how to be
healthier to lose weight NOT lose weight to be healthier!
Empowerment is POWERFUL!
Not sure if this is right for you , please answer the questions below... Then sign up above for my monthly e-newsletter because you have reached the definitive source for Fitness Nurse Consulting on the internet!
YES! I am interested in Fitness Nurse Consulting! Please send me your bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) newsletter called, "The Fitness Nurse Report".
Also - recording of "Conversation with Innovative Nurse, Kevin Ross, RN, BSN"
about entrepreneurship & Fitness Nurse Consulting!
Please opt-in to the above right for all future teleseminar/webinar specifics and to receive the recordings after and Mp3 download.
Also, get your ===>> UPDATED "How To Start Fitness Nurse Consulting"
Guide. 15 pages packed with how to identify your purpose, 10 marketing tips, brief fitness nursing assessment, how to charge and much more! (A $57.00 value at no cost to you!) Get started making $money$ working as a Fitness Nurse Consultant™ today!
I expect you to enjoy yourself and get great value from my presentation!
"Empowering nurses through self-employment by providing them with information and inspiration."
Fitness Nurse Consultants™...
"We put the 'HEAL' in HEAL-THIER through fitness"™
RN.FM Radio Hosts speak with
Carol Gino, RN (@hopefulhealer on Twitter) about nurses' reluctance to leave 'safety' of institutions, yet are miserable... She calls it, a type of "Battered Nurse Syndrome"
A MUST listen for any nurse interested in liberating their self, even part time, and putting their talents/skills out there to others who want their services.
"People don't change because what they know; people change because what they feel" ~Oprah Winfrey
A favorite quote of mine.
Who is a Fitness Nurse Consultant™?
A Fitness Nurse Consultant™ is an independent, self-employed, licensed RN or LPN who promotes and teaches their fitness nursing program/services to people 'at-risk' for disease and/or to promote prevention.
We help heal clients 'at-risk' for disease and our goal is to assist them to a healthier state through exercise. We focus on
self-sustainment of the behavior change (developing rituals for waist reduction, weight loss, independence, etc.) to improve client outcomes.
First and foremost==>>> a Fitness Nurse Consultant™ knows that for continued success that our clients must be healthier to lose weight (sustainable); NOT lose weight to be healthy.
What's Fitness Nurse Consulting?
Fitness Nurse Consulting is the practice of delivering a signature fitness nursing program/ services to people who are at varying levels of health, particularly those who are 'at-risk' and also promoting those program/services to companies, organizations, other health care professionals and individuals who need assistance with self-care exercise.
The goal of fitness nurse consulting is to improve and enhance functional levels and a sense of well being, maintain independence and to create a life long commitment to self-care exercise and to become healthier as we go through life.
My Movement & Vision:
To get every person with a diagnosis or 'medical label' to worship & move in their body, regardless of prognosis or age. This is done through community, connection and compassionate guidance to promote independence and freedom from long term medication use.
Do you want to be a part of this movement?
I could surely use your help!
We're creating Fitness Nurse Consultants™, one 'ready-to-get started' nurse at a time! Listen in on how Kevin Ross, RN, BSN of Innovative Nurse explains what we will do for you...